Choosing vendors for your wedding can be stressful. Make sure you’re getting the right fit for you. Here are five questions you should ask a DJ you’re thinking about hiring for your wedding:
- “What’s your personal style?” You don’t need to have the exact same taste in music as your wedding DJ, but it’s helpful to work with someone who likes the same artists you do—especially if you need help coming up with a playlist.
- “Do you know the venue?” It’s helpful to book a DJ who knows the venue well because it’s less likely that you’ll run into any issues.
- “How long will it take to set up and break down?” Make sure you and your DJ factor in setup and breakdown time for your wedding.
- “How do you get the crowd excited?” Make sure you book a wedding DJ who knows how to get the crowd pumped up at times when no one is dancing.
- “How do you charge for events?” No one likes to be surprised by charges. Book a DJ who is transparent about pricing. 4Grand Ent. charges $750 for six-hour weddings. The total includes the cost of lighting.
Let 4Grand Ent. make your wedding magical. Call 701-202-8375 to book a consultation with DJ Lex in Mandan, ND or the surrounding areas.